Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Breast Cancer

Well it's been a few days since I last posted anything and that is because my grandma just got diagnosed with breast cancer. She goes into surgery tomorrow (Friday, Sept 14) and goes home the same day because she doesn't have very good insurance. If you could all pray for her that would be very helpful!

Other then that nothing much is going on.




Well it's now Monday the 17th of Sept and there is not much to update but there is a little. It was a very small tumor that they got out. They also took some lymph nodes sent off for testing. They won't start Chemo until the results of the nodes get back. She is home and resting, in a little pain and didn't talk about it to much to my dad. I will keep updating it to let everyone know.

Its the 30th of September and my parents called the other day. My grandma's test came back with nothing in the lymph nodes. YAY!!!! The doctors dont know if they are going to do both radiation and Chemo or just Chemo because of her age. Totally understandable. Will have more news later!

No comments: