Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The house

Well almost 2 years ago we bought a fixer upper house. This last May we re-roofed it and added a little Dormer to give it a different look from the rest of the houses on the block. The first project within 4 hours of signing the papers for the house we tore apart the staircase and built a new one. At the bottom we added a little half circle to keep the flow of the room going.
The project that I did myself was the Spare (main hallway) bathroom. Josh loves the cartoon spongebob, so I dedicated that to him. Here is how it turned out.
Another project we did was tear a wall down so that the living room looks bigger and more open. I dont have any pictures of that but can add them later if I decide to. We are currently working on our Master bedroom suite. We took the two bedrooms at the end of the hall and combined them to make a master bedroom with a pretty big bathroom. I dont have any pictures up loaded to my computer yet but I can add those later too.
It is a long process but we are starting to like it more and more with the progress that we are putting into it.

No comments: