Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Odds 'n Ends

So Josh and Shane are getting the fence gate put in between us and our backyard neighbors. It will be a ton easier to get to their house, and vice-versa, without having to jump the fence. They are hoping to get it done tonight. I hope that they do so that I don't have to worry about our dogs getting out and roaming the town all night long. I am sure that it will get done... I didn't think to take any pictures until just now, but now it is to dark for anything to show up on the camera. I will take a picture of the final project and I am sure that in my mass of pictures I will find a before one to go with it.

Josh asked me last week if I could make his team a cheesecake. So there is now a rhubarb cheesecake in my fridge for him to take to work tomorrow. It smells so good... I just want to cut into it and take a piece!

Tomorrow night after I get off work our friend Danielle and us are going to go watch 'Up'.

I think it will be a good one. I will let you know how it is after we see it.

No comments: