Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Other Day = Double

I was making Deviled eggs the other day and I noticed that there was one egg that had a double yolk. I kept about my business and was peeling and slicing more eggs and noticed that I had another set of double yolked eggs. I decided that I would take a picture so that those of you who have never had a double yolk would see what they looked like after being boiled. Josh was making himself dinner the other night and he cracked open an egg and it was a double yolk as well. Never in my life have I had that many double yolked eggs in one crate of eggs.
I was mixing the deviled egg mix and looked behind me. Low and behold I had my own little audience. There were the two dogs looking up at me as if to say "food for me??" hee hee. I can expect that kind of thing from Skeeter (above) but usually Kunami (below) leaves me alone and does her own little thing while I am making stuff.
These two dogs are quite the characters.

No comments: