Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

What is going on?!?!?!?!?!

I heard on the radio as well as read on MSN News that Schools are starting to offer birth control/patches and condoms to 6th graders. Since it's doctor patient confidentiality the parents don't even know about it unless the kids decided to tell their parents. The permission slips that are out don't explicitly say what is being done. The article also said that a few of the 6th graders that were getting the birth control have already had relations. What is going on with our schools these days? This kind of garbage makes Josh and I want to Homeschool our kids. All it's doing is giving the kids a reason to experiment. They don't need to be given the opportunity to even start doing that at such ayoung age. I know that in 6th grade I definitely wasn't thinking of that kind of stuff.

If this kind of stuff comes to Montana schools then I am definitely going to vote it down and I hope that alot of you are with me on that.

No comments: