Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Weatherman

So we were at our neighbors (the McClaflin's) house last night and we were talking about snow. The weatherman said that it was supposed to rain and snow all day today (Saturday). I woke up this morning cause the dogs needed let out and low and behold....it snowed. I though my eyes were playing tricks on me cause I didn't have my contacts in or anything so I went to the front yard to check it out...my eyes weren't playing tricks on me. It really did snow. You can tell in this picture that it is currently snowing because the little white flakes in the green area is the snow falling down. The flakes aren't huge but they are getting there.
IT'S ONLY THE 5TH OF OCTOBER!!!!! I couldn't tell how deep it was, it's really only a skiff, but I made sure to get the vehicles in it so that you can see what we are going to face until next May or June. We have already had to scrape our window everyday for about 1 to 2 weeks except for the last couple of days.

I guess I can't say that the weatherman isn't ever right!

No comments: