Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 1

I hope everyone is so far having a good year...heehee the few hours into it we are.

About my resolution....day 1 of the 30 day challenge was... 15 situps, 5 crunches, 5 leg lifts and a 10 second plank. Man I  knew I was out of shape and didn't think it would be hard but the situps were the worst.

I know that it is going to just get harder so here is hoping that I will be able to follow it through the entire month.

 Another thing we are doing is the 52 week savings plan. at the end of each week you put in to savings some money. Week 1 you put in $1, week 2 is $2, etc...then at the end of week 52 you have about $1200 for Christmas or whatever you want to spend it on...

Well I am off. Hope everyone stayed safe and has a good rest of the day!

No comments: