Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Rest Day

Well today is a rest day on the 30 day challenge.

I made Banana Nut Muffins for breakfast from scratch...They are pretty good.

As it so happens that I am forming an allergy to either nuts (pecans) or pineapples, not sure which one but am not happy about it.  My tongue and the roof of my mouth gets all tender and itchy. Will be doing some experiments on my own, when Josh is here of course, in case something goes really wrong. Obviously I will be careful and only take small amounts and then go from there. Honestly I think it is the acid in the pineapples as it happened with 2 dishes both of which had pineapples and only one had pecans.

Nothing else going on here. After Shiloh takes his nap we will be going to investigate a new mall close to our house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: