Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Day 2

Well day 2 of the 30 day thing was 20 sit-ups, 8 crunches, 8 leg lifts, and a 12 second plank.

This morning I did it while Shiloh was awake as opposed to him being at nap time like yesterday. Big Mistake. He wanted to climb on me while I was doing the sit ups and crunches. Then when I was doing the leg lifts he was trying to help. Then apparently I was a horse for the plank, which made the 12 seconds not come fast enough. Ha ha ha..

Today I am taking all 3 kids into DC to have lunch with Josh. It should be interesting. I have done it with just Shiloh and I but not yet with me being the only parent and 3 kids. Hopefully both girls had enough sleep with their sleepovers last night...

Well off to meet the day face on.

Hope you all are having a good day!!

No comments: