Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day 7

So I thought I posted yesterday but it appears that I didn't...

Yesterdays challenge was 35 sit ups, 18 leg lifts, 18 crunches, and 25 second plank.

Not much happened yesterday.

Today the challenge was 40 situps, 20 leg lifts, 20 crunches, and a 30 second plank. I had help with all three this morning as Shiloh decided he needed to sit on my back as I was doing the plank... Made it not so fun. Then with the leg lifts, he decided to lay on my stomach.. ha ha ha I think it should count as double when you have an almost 2 year old laying and sitting on you.

School today has been cancelled due to cold weather. it is -1 right now. I know that when we lived in Belgrade they had school no matter the cold, never had a snow day since I lived there and especially not cancelled due to cold weather.

I am trying to get the house ready for the inspection tomorrow with the renters followed by the inspection for pest control on Thursday. On top of having all 3 kids home I am under the weather today. I believe it will make for an interesting one, in the least!

Josh said that he was going to start bottling his beer tomorrow. Will see how he likes this part of the beer making process. So far he says that he is enjoying it and has already asked me to buy his next kind so that he can start brewing his new one in 2 weeks or so.

Well I gotta go. Hope you all have a great day!!

No comments: